McKinsey | All in: From recovery to agility at Spark New Zealand
Read the McKinsey - Spark New Zealand Interview to Learn How:
- Spark New Zealand became a true digital services provider
- To focus on the future of wireless, engage customers in ways that matter to them—including support and services
- Confidence and the courage to change can lead to great new places
Click To Learn More About Telco Solutions
"We’re going agile to be agile. Which means that we’re not arrogant enough to think that we’ve got it right from the outset. We’re totally open to learn and change.”
—Joe McCollum, HR director at Spark New Zealand
Digital transformation is a challenge for any company, and arguably harder still for one with roots as a state-owned monopoly in a small market. Yet for Spark New Zealand, the country’s incumbent telecom operator, embracing change has been a way of life since late 2011, following the demerger of its fixed-access network.
In this McKinsey interview, the Spark New Zealand leadership team shares how they’ve embraced change following the demerger of its fixed-access network. The technology was changing quickly, historically revenue lines were declining, and competition from Netflix and Spotify was accelerating. In response, they embarked on a turnaround program to lower costs, rebalance its portfolio, and turn away from its legacy infrastructure–oriented focus and to become a true digital-services provider.
Is Your Telco Company Having Issues Obtaining Subscribers and Keeping Them?
Learn How ETI Can Help Eliminate The Pain Points That Telco Companies Often Experience. Schedule a Free 15 Minute Demo.
- Is customer churn a problem?
- Are your operating expenses getting out of hand?
- Is keeping up with rapid technology changes while keeping your customers happy a problem?
- Are you having issues with your internal systems communicating efficiently and productively?
ETI can help:
- 1) Quickly implement new services while efficiently managing your backend systems.
- 2) Provide a real-time, seamless experience for both csr’s and subscribers.
- 3) Schedule a free 15 minute demo with one of our product managers to learn how ETI can take your Telco business to the next level.
Schedule a free 15 minute demo with one of our product managers to learn how ETI can take your Telco business to the next level.
"This demo was designed to show Telco leaders how they can capitalize on ETI’s auto-provisioning capabilities and eliminate their most problematic pain points. Trust ETI’s 25+ years of experience in the Telco field to proactively and systematically solve customer churn, reduce operating expenses, eliminate technology silos and avoid technological obsolescence."
Companies We’ve Worked With:
“ETI is a company whose products actually perform exactly as described in its sales materials.”